March 27, 2020
Mr. Schroeder has developed a few video workouts for students. They will be available on our YouTube & Facebook channels:
More to come.
Mr. Adair has prepared a digital showcase of student artwork. Students and parents can see the latest art here - you might recognize some of these faces too!
Watch a Movie:
Mr. Broadhurst has developed the “Pandemic Movie Club™,” where teachers, staff and alumni provide movie recommendations to students.The movies can be viewed on Criterion (available until June). Please see community announcements for login credentials.
- Movie Picks:
- Invictus - Recommended by Mr. Broadhurt
- The Truman Show - Recommended by Mr. Kelsch
- Pleasantville - Recommended by Ms. McGill
- The School of Rock - Recommended by Mr. Damon
- Roger & Me - Recommended by Mr. Borges
- The Martian - Recommended by Mr. Cook
- Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (1971) + Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) - Recommended by Mr. Havixbeck
- Indian Horse - Recommended by Mr. Dainard
- The Big Short - Recommended by Ms. Camara
- Ferdinand - Recommended by Mr. Borges
- Free Solo - Recommended by Mr. Schroeder
More to come!
Read a Book:
You can borrow electronic books, magazines, or newspapers here.
Mind Your Mind:
Counselling department resources can be found here. If you are looking for something to do - give this another read.